There are a multitude of reasons why either men or women may choose to have abdominoplastys, more commonly referred to as a tummy tucks.
If you have had any of the thoughts noted below, then you may be a good candidate for our San Diego tummy tuck:
- Since I had kids, I have excess skin and fat around my tummy that, no matter how much I diet and exercise, just won't go away
- I've had gastric bypass surgery, but I'm left with unsightly, extra skin around my midsection
- I'd like to get my younger shape back and crunches just aren't doing it.
- It's uncomfortable wearing pants or skirts because I have so much excess fat and skin at my belly
- Is there a plastic surgeon in San Diego who would understand my needs and work with me to get my desired results?
Luckily for you, a simple tummy tuck may be your solution for the above issues. It's not a permanent substitute for losing weight; it is a way to firm and smooth your abdomen.* Sometimes, not even healthy diets and regular workouts can eliminate an accumulation of excess fat and loose, sagging skin in your abdominal area. Our San Diego female cosmetic surgeon has your solution.
Dr. Breister Ghosh will remove the excess skin and fat from your abdomen, as well as tighten the muscles of your abdominal wall. Liposuction of the hip area is sometimes done at the same time to enhance the contour. The surgery will take place in an accredited surgery center with the support of a licensed anesthesiologist.
Surgery takes about 3 hours, and is performed as an out patient procedure under general anesthesia. Drains are placed at the time of the procedure, and you will need to wear an abdominal binder for 4-6 weeks You should plan a minimum of 2-3 weeks off work.
There's no need to endure the frustration of having to live with saggy skin around your tummy.
Call or contact us today to schedule your own free tummy tuck consultation with our top woman plastic surgeon, Dr. Breister Ghosh, and determine if our abdominoplasty, removal of excess stomach skin, tissue or a Tummy Tuck is a solution that will work for you.